Are you planning for a college reunion? If ‘yes’ then here are some tips for you.
- Start Early: Start planning for your college reunion at least 12 to 20 months before the fixed date. Meet at least 10 to 15 former enthusiastic classmates to discuss about your college reunion in advance. Divide the entire work among yourselves from decorations to invitations. Check for the contact information of all your former classmates to send the invitations.
There are chances for finding the contact information of your former classmates in the social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and etc. After sending the paper invitations to everyone it is better to create a website or a facebook page to send reminders to your invited guests about the college reunion.
- Create Interest: Make the college reunion more interesting to your invited guests. Post some engaging content and interesting pictures in your website or facebook page to remind them their sweet memories in college.
- Theme: Decide a theme for your party and inform your invited guests. Remember, a college reunion party without a theme will be like food without salt. Hence, you have to make sure that you choose a good theme for your party to make it very memorable in your life. Take the suggestions from your friends and discuss about it. Choose a theme which your guests can really enjoy.
- Venue: The next thing that you should think about after deciding your party theme is venue. Find a perfect venue by checking the reviews in online. Make sure that you choose venue which can accommodate your all your guests. In fact, you should choose a specious venue to make your invited guests feel comfortable. You can also take your friends suggestions as well if they know any venues for the event. After finding a perfect venue for your party think about the decoration part. Hang some of your college photos there in the venue to go back to your old college memories.
- Entertainment: Arrange some good music in the venue to enjoy the college reunion party more. Hire a DJ to add more life to your party. Prepare a small movie with your college days videos and display it there. Trust me your friends will definitely love it. Conduct some games and give some surprise gifts to make your party more memorable. Add a photo booth as well to your venue to make some new memories with your friends. Don’t forget to hire a good photographer.
- Food: Discuss with your friends before selecting the food menu. Check whether the manager of your venue can also provide catering services or not. If they don’t provide catering services then look for some good options outside.
Check for the pros and cons of different famous venues in your location and make a note of all those details on a piece of paper. Speak with different venue managers and visit the venue to get a clear idea about everything. There are some venues which provide complimentary services like decoration and etc. Check for such options to save your money.
Do follow the above tips to find the best venue for prive events in Minneapolis. You can also book a venue now through online sitting at your home or office. All you have to do is visit the website of the venue provider that you have finalized and book the venue.